PackSys Global Group
Swiss made for the world
PackSys Global is a global leader in the technology for manufacturing of oral hygiene and cosmetics tubes, plastic closures, hot embossing machines and packaging solutions for tubes, spray cans and cartridges. With various facilities in Switzerland and customers all over the world, we offer an international, open-minded workplace.
Thanks to diverse and complex tasks, work never becomes boring for our employees, even after many years. Above-average social benefits provide for the necessary security. As part of the owner-managed Brückner Group, we believe in thinking and acting for the long term and foresightedly. Because our employees are the centre of attention here.
PackSys Global – Short Facts
Opportunities and possibilities
- We are an international, multifaceted company.
- We defend our position as a global market and technological leader with expertise and passion.
- There is no stagnation here – we constantly strive for innovations.
- Our employees enjoy above-average social benefits.
- Our machines stand for the highest quality – worldwide.
- Numerous opportunities for advancement and professional development provide good prospects.
- A strong group network offers support and security.
- Every day we ensure customer satisfaction all over the world.
One Company, one Brand
The high performance of our products, a comprehensive, professional and competent exchange with our partners, regardless of whether it is a machine, a complete line or a service, are in our DNA.
And this DNA corresponds to the typical Swiss values that are assigned to us and for which we stand: innovative strength, quality awareness, loyalty and reliability. No matter where in the world our systems are in use.
PackSys Global AG
8630 Rüti / Switzerland
Rüti, the home of PackSys Global, is located in the Swiss canton of Zurich, close to Lake Zurich, in the middle of a wonderful recreational and hiking region. Our facilitie in Haldenstein is situated in canton Graubünden and Burgdorf in canton Bern.