- Prepare and update user documents of machines
- Create and maintain standards of the user documents to comply with CE norms
- Coordinate documentation efforts with development teams and documentation leader
- Translate documents (with assistance from external translators)
- Participation in group wide projects – at company site in India, may also be at Switzerland, Germany, Thailand or at any of our customer location according to the need
- A Graduate or Diploma holder in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics/ Automation (Graduates in other fields with passion for writing about machines may also apply)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Technical Writing for the machinery industry
- Technical writers with experience in other industries may also apply, if they have a passion for machines
- Excellent technical writing skills and ability to review technical documents for grammar, content and style of writing
- Hands-on experience in Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, MS Office, content management systems, CAD applications
- Programming skills in XML, HTML and Java- (Good to have)
- Animation skills – (Good to have)
We are experts - and individuals.
The employees of our company in mechanical and plant engineering for plastics processing are all professionals in their field. At the same time we give them enough space for what is important to them beyond work.
Interested?Complete application please send to
PackSys Global (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Venus Building, 3rd Floor, Plot no 8A, Kalwa MIDC Block
Thane Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai – 400708