Engineer - Field Service
- Field services for the machines manufactured by Group Company
- Field visits to customer’s factory location related to PackSys Global machines
- Off-site technical support & troubleshooting assistance to the customerTo visit group company’s locations to learn about new machineries and refresh the training and to support in FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) with customer
- Inputs for CIP (Continuous Improvement Programs) to Product Engineering Team at group company location
- Inputs to Documentation Team
- A Graduate or Diploma holder in Mechanical OR Instrumentation OR Electronics
- Minimum 3 to 5 years in Engineering Industry for Operation, Installation, Maintenance of Complex Machinery. Preferably from Packaging / Printing Machinery or Machine Building Industry
- Should be able to Read Basic Technical Drawings
- Knowledge of Electricals, Hydraulics and Pneumatics will be preferred
- Software programming, understanding of PLC program will be preferred
- Willingness to travel abroad
We are experts - and individuals.
The employees of our company in mechanical and plant engineering for plastics processing are all professionals in their field. At the same time we give them enough space for what is important to them beyond work.
Interested?Complete application please send to
PackSys Global (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Venus Building, 3rd Floor, Plot no 8A, Kalwa MIDC Block
Thane Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai – 400708